Here are the next two ridings – one in Edmonton and one in Calgary – that we’ll be focussing our efforts on as part of our “Boots On The Ground” campaign.
- In 2015 Amerjeet Sohi took this seat for the Liberals by 92 votes over Conservative Tim Uppal. Mr. Sohi became the Minister of Natural Resources. These two will be back for a rematch in October.
- In Calgary Centre, Liberal Kent Hehr won his seat by a 750 vote margin in 2015. He’ll be facing off on October 21st with Greg McLean, a stellar Conservative candidate with impressive business, community and public service credentials.
We all know what’s at stake for Alberta and our energy sector in these races. We all know why we need to make it a clean sweep in Alberta and take these seats back.
- No donation limits!
- Individual and corporate donations allowed
- Make Your Voice one that’s heard in this election
- Supporting resource sector workers and their families since April 2018
- Fight back against the more than $2 million in union-supported Third Party spending in this election campaign to date
Founder and Director
Suits and Boots